Our Company started off as a System Integrator - this is the area where most of our experience lies. From on-premises Windows Servers (NT 4.0 and above), to today's highly agile and demanding private and public cloud environments - we've seen it all and had the opportunity to handle most of it.
Classic on-premises infrastructure, private clouds, disaster recovery sites, hybrid private-public cloud systems - our highly skilled system architects and engineers can design, deliver, deploy and maintain them all.
We're versed in Windows Server and System Center technologies, which are the cornerstone of any dynamic and modern IT infrastructure based on Microsoft technologies. We're experienced in other Microsoft services and their respective architectures as well, such as Active Directory Federation Services, Exchange, Internet Information Services SharePoint and SQL Server. Also, Azure Technologies, such as backup, IaaS and PaaS services, are becoming essential for building, supporting or extending an agile platform which delivers business-enabling services.
Build, deploy, operate, and monitor applications on premises and in the cloud.
· Server virtualization
· Optimization of existing storage, building scalable, high-performance storage solutions
· Manage an entire network as a single server
· Server management and automation
· Web and application platform with thousands of applications
· Information protection
· Three flexibile VDI deployment options in a single solution: Pooled Desktops, Personal Desktops, and Remote Desktop Sessions
Unified management across on-premises, service provider, and Microsoft Azure environments. Fast out-of-the-box monitoring, configuration, automation, protection and self-service.
· Infrastructure monitoring
· Azure Operational Insights
· Virtual and cloud environment management
· Automation and self-service
· .Net and Java applications monitoring
· IT service management
You can rely on us to deliver a turn-key system based on industry standards and best practices, tuned to your exact needs and specific environments, or provide consultations for your own internal IT projects.